This tutorial is for the “Unable to sign in to the App Store on iOS 11” issue. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog Fix the “Unable to connect to the App Store on iOS 11” issue. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check the “Unable to connect to the App Store on iOS 11” problem
One of the services you won’t want to stop using on your iPhone is the App Store. However, there is no perfect application. Therefore, the app store can have problems like any other app. Connection failure is one of the common mistakes that iPhone owners face while downloading, installing, or updating apps through the App Store. This article fixes a relevant issue on the new iPhone 11 that cannot connect to the App Store for some reason. Read on to find out why this is happening and what you need to do to fix this error so that you can use App Store services on your new iOS phone.
Before continuing, feel free to browse our troubleshooting pages for possible solutions to other issues with your other Apple devices. If your iPad is on our list of supported devices, you can visit their specialized troubleshooting page and find the issue you need help with. You can consult or use our solutions and solutions made available if necessary. If you would prefer to receive help directly from us, simply complete our iOS Problems Questionnaire and click Submit to contact us.
The App Store isn’t working on your iPhone and you don’t know why. There’s an update or a new app right there, but it’s out of reach. In this article, I will show you what to do when your iPhone cannot connect to the App Store and help you fix the problem forever.
Check your internet
Before diving into more technical solutions, check if the internet is working properly. You can switch to another network if possible. If using WiFi, switch to mobile data, and if using mobile data, switch to WiFi or another mobile hotspot (but not with the same provider). After changing the network, check if the App Store can access the Internet.
If you can connect, it probably means there is something wrong with your network. Consider changing it or restarting the router before moving on to the following solutions.
Restart and time
- First, launch the App Store on your iPhone and make sure you are on the “Today” tab. Check the date in the upper left corner.
- Now exit the App Store and go to Settings> General> Date & Time, and make sure Set automatically is turned off.
- You can now manually change the date and time on your iPhone. So change the date of the device so that it is the same as the one displayed in the App Store interface.
- Now restart your iPhone. On iPhone 7, press and hold the Home and Volume Down buttons for about 10 seconds. On iPhone 8 and iPhone X, press and quickly release Volume up, then Volume down, press and hold the side button.
- Now launch the App Store again and leave it alone for about thirty seconds to a minute. This should allow it to sync, so go back to settings and re-enable automatic date and time.
- Double tap the Home button and drag the App Store process to remove it, then restart the App Store from the Home screen.
Activate the App Store
IPhones have the ability to turn off traffic from any app. If the option to allow traffic to the application is disabled, it will only be limited to the use of WiFi (which may not work in many cases). If the App Store cannot access your mobile data, it may cause the Unable to connect to the App Store error. Here we’ll navigate to the mobile data settings and make sure the traffic is turned on.
- Open the Settings app> go to Mobile data.
- If the toggle switch for the App Store is off, turn it on.
Reset iPhone Settings
- If none of the above methods work and you still cannot access the App Store on your iPhone, you should reset it completely as a last resort.
- There are certain levels of restarting your iPhone; You should start at the bottom and work your way up (Network settings> All settings> All content and settings).
- When you restart your iPhone, your iCloud account will be logged out, so make sure you have your credentials handy before continuing.
- Go to Settings> General> Reset
- Tap Reset all settings and confirm.
Final words: Fixed “Unable to connect to the App Store on iOS 11” issue
hope you will understand this item Fix the “Unable to connect to the App Store on iOS 11” issue, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.