Editor’s note: Every week we send out an e-newsletter featuring the most exciting career opportunities in the region. We called it with love This week in jobs (aka TWIJ – “twidge”.). Below is this week’s edition; it’s supposed to live in your inbox. Subscribe to the newsletter here.
It’s National Book Lovers Day! Whether you flip through a casual read on the beach or a quick non-fiction read every night before bed, today is the day to celebrate the reading in your life.
Between two books? We have plenty of stories and opportunities to browse below.
What exactly is digital infrastructure, and why is it important for local development? We will explore the subject in depth in August.
How do organizations support technology education in their communities? These Technical.ly Ecosystem Builders weigh.
What do the recent layoffs and hiring freezes mean for the future of tech jobs? Technically Media CEO Chris Wink tackles the subject in this week’s edition of culture builder newsletter.
here’s how Ashley Espositocandidate for the Baltimore City Board of School Commissioners went from being a self-taught coder to nearly a decade of working with the State of Maryland as a back-end coder.
TEDCO Urban Business Innovation Initiative connects early-stage Maryland startups with the technical and business assistance they need to grow.
Learn on the job ? These nine hiring companies explain how they incorporate continuous training as a benefit for employees.
- Certified B Corp Inspire is looking for a Senior Associate Engineer, Performance Planning and Analysis and Machine Learning.
- Help TWIJ reach more people as Technically Media Marketing and Engagement Specialist (Internship).
- Online motorcycle gear dealer RevZilla is looking for a senior software engineer.
- fast mail reinvents the messaging experience and needs a backend developer.
- SaaS enterprise infinite blue looking for a software development engineer.
- Technologies Guru wants to change the way people connect to work and wants a senior data scientist to help further his mission.
- Want to make the dental process a little clearer? Kleer is looking for a Marketing Director.
- wow is looking for a Senior Program Delivery Manager and Technology Loyalty Manager.
- KIPP DC Public Schools is hiring a Chief Technology Officer.
- Ready to write? Technically Media is looking for an editorial intern for DC and Baltimore.
- Analytical and Technology Services Company Blue Labs is looking for a Data Engineer I.
- PNC Financial Services recruits a:
- Senior Software Developer (FTM4Cheque)
- Automation Anywhere Chief Engineer
- Program Officer II
- Tablefour wants to improve the catering service at the touch of a button. The startup needs a Chief Technology Officer.
- Bizowie Cloud ERP is looking for a Customer Experience Manager.
Enjoy a page turner today! See you next week.